Monday, December 12, 2011

Snow Fall Totals

I was asked to post snow fall totals here on the blog and I think that is a great idea.  So each time it snows, I will do that.  As I said in my previous post, it is snowing as I type today, however, it really isn't sticking to the roads at this point.  They are wet at this point, but that is about it.  If you have any questions about weather conditions or road conditions, I have posted a pretty conclusive list of places to get that information on the left side of the blog.  Just scroll down to where it says websites of interest. 

I know when you are off the hill it is sometimes hard to get accurate information about what is going on up here weather wise.  I hope these links are helpful as are my posts.  As always, it is best not to be out driving during a storm if it can be helped.  But if you do find yourself having to go out, it is best to be as prepared as possible.

No comments: