Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Snow Pictures


Ok, I posted my snow pictures from around the office here, so how about sending me yours? We would love to see the beautiful snow from around the Pine Cove area. Take a few and send them over to me at pcwd2675@yahoo.com. I will put them up on the blog so everyone can see our beautiful area. Please include the location and the time you took the photo and your name if you would like to be credited for the photo. I know we have some really good amateur photographers here in Pine Cove, so go ahead and put your skills to good use and share your pictures with your neighbors. If you send them by noon, I will put them up today. After that, they will go up tomorrow. Thanks!

Speaking of beautiful shots, don't forget to mosey on over to the Pine Cove Water District website and check out the webcam. It is located at the Rocky Point tank site and points out towards Garner Valley. You can't see much due to the clouds, but it is very beautiful to watch the snow fall.

Warm Winter Wishes to all our customers from everyone here at the water district.

No comments: